Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The King and I

When our family lived in Orem, UT ('92-'94) we always went to the Scera Shell, the local outdoor theater, to watch plays during the summer. We lived right next door, so we'd walk over with our homemade popcorn in a brown grocery bag (one kid would shake the open bag while another would pour in the salt and melted butter). We'd lay our blankets on the hill that would look down on the stage. Last week Emma and I decided to go see The King and I. It brought back so many memories! We brought our homemade popcorn and blankets and enjoyed a great play. It got pretty cold, so it's a good thing Emma brought extra blankets!





2 comments:

Hannah said...

Aww, that looks so fun!!

Hey, are you going to come see me on Saturday?

Emma and John said...

Hey I just blogged about it too!