Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One Month Anniversary...

Kyle and I celebrated our one month anniversary yesterday. I know, I know, one month isn't really that long, but it seems like a lot longer than that! I had to work late last night (until 10:45) but I told him to meet me at my house at 11 and we could watch a move/spend time together. At work I made him a card with all of the extra time that I had. When I got home he had just pulled in to my driveway and said that he forgot to rent a movie and would run to Redbox. I decided to go with him and placed the card in his truck for him to find. He didn't see it for a while, so finally I just told him. He opened and read it, and had a look of disappointment on his face. I asked what was wrong, and he said he felt bad because he didn't make ME a card. I told him that it was alright and that I didn't expect anything. When we got back home I walked inside and there on the dining room table was a big bouquet of flowers with a note and a box of Belgian chocolate!! Apparently he went to my house while I was at work and put them there!! It was a wonderful surprise!


Plus, he really spoils me. I came home from choir on Sunday and he had dinner ready....again!!

2 comments:

Sargent Family said...

TOO CUTE!!! i LOVE it!!!

Cristina said...

hey molly! i don't know if you remember me, we've met a few times at emma's house. anyway...i found your blog from hers, and i just had to say that this kyle guy sounds like a keeper! he is so sweet!