Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fondue Night

The other night when Kyle was at an interview I decided to surprise him and make some chocolate fondue. I ran to Maceys and bought everything I needed, along with one extra bar of chocolate. I mixed the chocolate and milk to melt over the heat, and started cutting up the fruits and other food. Unfortunately I forgot about the now-burned chocolate until it started to really smell...Good thing I got an extra bar of chocolate!


Kyle attempting to clean my burnt pan
while the new chocolate melted



The first bite


all of the goods

5 comments:

Sargent Family said...

super cute. im so happy for you molly!

Stormy Kerby said...

Im jealous!!! haha. I think that we should still go to the melting pot!! mmmmmm

Maryanne said...

You always make such yummy stuff, you should be my baker

Jen Hallam said...

That all looks delish. Wanna drive to Wyoming and make me some fondue? We could call it FUN-DO because I'm sure no one has ever thought of that before.

Sargent Family said...

umm, molly, you are not doing a good job at writing in this MORE often!! work on it!