Friday, September 10, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...

I'm going home in less than a week. I can't wait! I'm sad that not everyone will be there, but it will be good to spend some alone time with mom and dad and just relax and get away for a while. I plan to do some 4-wheeling, float down the creek, shop with mumsy, walk around the fields with mumsy, take the ranger out for a few rides, and have some of mom's homemade bread. :) I'm considering driving to NH to visit people and see the nephews there, but I haven't decided yet. We'll see when the time comes.

The Utah State Fair is this weekend and all of next week. We were going to go tonight, but Jon hasn't been feeling well. And who wants to go to the fair when you're feeling sick? So hopefully he'll be all better by Monday and we can go then, instead.

Tomorrow night we are going to a benefit concert and the proceeds go to physical therapy for kids with disabilities. Perfect, huh, since he's in the PTA program! I have no idea what kind of music is going to be played, but I'm sure it will be a good time.

I babysat 5 kids by myself this past Wednesday. Kudos to everyone who can do that. I think everything starts going downhill right before the parents get home. It ALWAYS happens. Someone wakes up, someone needs a diaper change, a baby starts to cry, or someone is needing a drink. I probably look so incompetent when the parents walk in the door! Haha. Oh well, I think that happens to everyone, some time or another.

Anyway, that's the update for now. I need to post some pictures that we took from our Nebo Loop trip. I think we may have to do it again, or at least do the Alpine Loop to get some pictures of the leaves changing.

No comments: