Monday, October 4, 2010

Etc...

Life has been busy lately - work has been a bit stressful, since there are more people starting school in the fall and there were more programs available. Which means a lot more paperwork and scanning and everything in between. Last week I dreaded going to work every day, but this week has gone well so far. Although it's only 9AM on a Monday...
General Conference this past weekend was amazing. The older I get, the more I appreciate and understand and can apply the principles they talk about into my life. I was able to go to the Sunday morning session with the Spoken Word with Jon and Megan, which was very enjoyable. I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and I love listening to them live. You can definitely feel the Spirit in the conference center.
Jon and I watched Sunday's second session at his parents' house and enjoyed lunch and dinner with his family. I like his family a lot, and his parents are great.
It was great to be home a few weeks ago! I'm so grateful that Shauna and the boys stayed for an extra 2 days so I could see them! I have such handsome nephews. Ellie and Abby are dolls and Ellie has the sweetest disposition.
I would post some pictures on here of my adventures, and I'm sure I will later, but I figure everyone has facebook now and can see them on there. They'd be the same pictures, so whatev.

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

It's only 9 a.m.? We have to do something about this, Molls! Quick, change all the clocks while no one is looking! LOL