Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Big Purchase


This is the one I bought. A Healthrider h90e
I bought an elliptical! After talking and thinking about it for a few months, I finally made the plunge. It's being delivered later this week, and I can't wait! It has an iFit hookup, iPOD plug, and a fan. 20 workouts, and more.
All together I had lost 30 pounds, but have gained 10 pounds back. I stopped working out as much and stopped watching what I ate. I've done this before - I lose weight and feel good about myself, and I think I can start to eat whatever I want again. But it's not so! I can feel the weight in my stomach and I hate that feeling. I'm so excited to start working out again and feeling good about myself. I've decided to wake up at 5 every morning do a 45 minute workout while I watch a show. I hate working out at night, because then I have a feeling of dread all day that I STILL need to work out. In the morning, I get it over with, I feel good the rest of the day, and I eat better because I don't want to waste the calories I just burned! I'm ready to keep lowering my weight. I want to feel and look healthy. I want to feel good about myself and my body. I don't want to 'let myself go' just because I'm dating somebody. I did that last time and gained 20 pounds. No more!

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

I love it! New workout equipment gets me excited. Go, Molly!