Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ring Bling

"Jewelry takes peoples' minds off your wrinkles." Finally, pictures of my ring. I don't even think my mom has seen it yet! Originally I had chosen a different ring online (the ring that Jon proposed with), but after trying it on and wearing it for a few minutes, it started rubbing my pinkie and middle finger so it was uncomfortable (the outer ring embellishments were just rough or something). Jon insisted I needed a ring that day, (he didn't want me showing family and friends a different ring that I wouldn't be keeping), so right after he proposed we went ring shopping! We went to about 5 stores, but nothing was popping out to me. I didn't want to settle with one that was just "okay", so we went to the mall and looked at JCPenny. We were looking in the jewelry counter case together, and at the same time we saw one said "that's it!" We spoke to the lady at the counter for about 30 minutes (turns out we had some connections through work/school), and she even gave us an extra 15% off! I'm glad we found this ring so I didn't have to "settle" with one that I didn't really love. BUT, I love this ring. The pictures don't do it justice. It sparkles and shines and it is my favorite accessory. :) (The pictures make the middle stone look huge!)






Dang, my fingers need a diet! Ha ha...

1 comment:

sos said...

Very pretty - can't wait to see it "live".