Friday, August 12, 2011

Wedding Pictures

(These pictures will be out of order. Blogspot is giving me trouble. So first are pics of the reception, then of the temple!)
I started to write a loooong post about the wedding and reception, but it was getting to wordy, so here are a bunch of pictures and a few comments for some!
Reception: table centerpieces - a mix of candles and flowers

Mom and dad
Jon and I dancing our first dance, to Doris Day's
Dream a Little Dream of Me
Terri took our pictures, and got some
developed right away to have at our reception!

The sky that night - the weather was perfect!
Our "growing up" and "dating" pictures, strung between the trees.
(I found this idea on a website and loved it!)

Jon's dad and mom

Guests enjoying the ice cream bar
Grandma and Grandpa

My girlfriends from the Somersworth ward surprised
me and came to our reception!
Megan, me, Hillary, and Amber

Dancing with dad, to Frank Sinatra's:
They Can't Take That Away

I think Chris was like this most of the night...haha!

Jon's nephews, serving at the ice cream bar

The cake
(We just cut into the cake - we figure the ice cream bar
was good and we didn't need to serve cake also. It was
delicious and I loved the simplicity of it!)
The favor bags
(we ordered salt water taffy from
The Goldenrod in Maine... people could
go fill up their bags with different flavors!)


The day before the wedding, I took my endowments out in the Provo Temple. Afterwards, Jon's family and my family went to Carrabbas for dinner. After dinner, we all went to a local LDS church and Jon and I received father's blessings. It was a perfect evening.
Right after the temple Thursday night

Here we are coming out of the temple - NEWLYWEDS!
(Jon was making sure not to step on my dress...)


Chris and Marian ran right up to us and asked, "Did you guys get married?!"
Bridesmaids!

With Grandma and Grandpa!
Jon and the nephews
Jon with his two *single* brothers

No comments: