Saturday, March 29, 2008

Update



Tonight I was listening to Frank Sinatra on the record player and heard a song with my name! There aren't a ton out there, so it was cool to hear another one. It went something like "Molly and me and baby makes three." Now there are at least 3 that I know of, including Good Golly Miss Molly, Molly Smiles, and now this one.

Not a lot has been going on this week. I need to start bringing my camera with me whenever I go places. It's always more interesting when people blog with pictures...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

There is a song with 'Molly Bee' as the beginning of the title, but I can't remember the full name.

There is also an album, 'Good Golly Ms Molly' and another "it's Great, It's Molly Bee", just two of the albums sung by singer/actress Molly Bee, who recorded a number of records and albums, appeared on radio and television, acted on stage and in movies.

As a high school freshman classmate of Molly's in 1953-54, Molly has always been a favorite Her albums appear on Ebay frequently.

Internet searches will bring up many references to her.

Mike and Ariane said...

Hola Molly! So happy you have a blog.
If you find any songs with my name in it, Ariane, please let me know. I've only encountered one from the German Band "Alphaville" and the song was called "Arianamaniacs" - I love it, I'm sure you can hear it on iTunes. Very 80's but still fun.
In a way I'm happy to have an odd name, I don't ever find it on miniature license plates while on vacation!
Happy Day!