Saturday, May 3, 2008

Almost a month later....

Alright, it's time to blog again. I'm sorry I've been such a slacker. Emma has been using my camera, but I have it back! So here's a quick update:
Mom, Dad, Hannah, and Abby came out to Provo for Mike's graduation. They stayed for a week, and it was great to have them around. I moved to the upstairs, where Mike and Shauna used to live. It's so roomy! Now I just need to find a roommate. I posted ads on Craigslist and KSL this morning, so we'll see how it goes. I love living alone and having my "own place" that I can take care of, but I need a roommate to pay rent. Haha. Also, I'm usually not a very paranoid person, but now when I hear noises, I know it can't be my roommate! I also need a roommate because tonight, a Saturday night, I was doing at 1000 piece puzzle all by myself. I know, I know, pretty lame... I'm tempted to send out a mass text and ask what people are doing....haha.

I'll just post a few random pics of "my new place". I'll admit that when blogs don't have pictures, I don't really read them....





Sorry there aren't very many pictures. I didn't take as many as I thought....

3 comments:

Mike and Ariane said...

Nice pad!

Sargent Family said...

you crack me up, molly!

Shelby said...

So what you're saying is that you miss me...