Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Been Fun!

Time to update again! The other day I heard a knock on my door around 7:30 AM. Lo and behold, there's Kyle, holding a couple of grocery bags. He then announced that he was going to make me breakfast! He made me an amazing omelette. I'm not quite sure what he put in it, but it was definitely the best omelette I've ever had. I've decided that I better practice my cooking skills before I make him anything. I guess I should start expanding my breakfast foods. Growing up, my mom would make breakfast every morning (at least 5 days a week) and it was always something good. Now that she's not around to make me breakfast, it's been cereal (at least 5 days a week)!

Here are some pics of my wonderful omelette:


Early in the morning!

Kyle also made me dinner this past Sunday, which was, again, amazing. He made Roman Style Chicken. Here are some more pics....

More updates to come!

2 comments:

Jesús said...

Que suerte que te lleven el desayuno a la cama

Hannah said...

aww, that's so sweet! I looks delicious!