Friday, May 11, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I have no idea how much longer we will be in Utah. Jon has been offered jobs in San Antonio, New Jersey/Philadelphia, North Carolina, and is flying to Denver on Monday to interview with a company that is located in Virginia. The offer in Texas is the best deal so far, but we are waiting for the offer email from North Carolina. If it's about the same, my vote is to go there! San Antonio seems fun and people who have visited or lived there say they love it, but I would really like to be closer to my parents - and the beach. Washington DC is 5 hours away from the town, so that would be a nice weekend trip, too. But there is definitely change in the air! I've already packed a few boxes!



This house is in Clinton, NC - the same town where the job offer is. Isn't it beautiful?!

Will someone please lend me $325,000?

I will pay you back slowly but surely.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have to go there!!!! i will come visit because I will be in D.C.!! That white house would fit you perfectly !