Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 1: Introducing Myself

My name is Molly. I am a 22 year old SWF. I was born in Portsmouth, NH and grew up in Dover/Somersworth, NH. I am the youngest of four kids. I have one brother, Mike, and two sisters, Hannah and Emma. I have 4 handsome nephews and 3 beautiful nieces.
I have been living and working in Provo, UT for the past four years. I am a secretary (official title: Front Desk Manager) for a college in the area. I like my job and the people I work with.
I like: playing with my nieces and nephews, going for drives, watching shows online, laying out, swimming, cooking/baking, working, reading, going to the library, shoes, church, playing games, singing in the choir, good friends, family, anything w/ chocolate, diet coke (I wish they still had it with lemon!), movies, traveling, service, music, dancing, learning new things
I don't care for: spiders, or bugs, or anything to do with creepy crawlers. And that probably sums it up.
So right now I'm just working, and thinking about going to night school this fall or spring. I have no idea what I want to do with my life! There are so many options. So working right now is just the best thing for me. Who knows where life will take me.

No comments: