Sunday, August 29, 2010

Good News

Good news all around.

First, I'm going home in just 2.5 weeks. I can't wait to see everyone!

Second, I weighed myself tonight. It was the lowest ever. Again. (And hello! It's night time! So it ought to be even lower tomorrow, right?!)

Third, church was great today. Great talks (including an awesome one from my roomie MEGAN!), great lesson by the Bishopric in the combined meeting. We all wrote down one or two goals we want to work on, sealed them in an envelope, and gave them to the Bishop. He's going to read them, and then meet with all of us in the future and see how we are doing on our goals. Bishop Allen is amazing, and I can totally feel the love he has for all of us in the ward.

Fourth, I have a boyfriend. Jonathan Knight. Jon Knight. Mr. Knight(ley), haha... I haven't said the word boyfriend in a year, and it sounds/feels good and funny at the same time. I'm so excited for the future adventures we'll have together. We already have so many ideas and plans! He's great, and I can't wait for everyone to meet/get to know him. :)

3 comments:

Sarah Nitta said...

Yay that you have a boyfriend!!!! That is so exciting and I wish I was there to meet him!!

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I did give a GREAT talk, didn't I? Actually, it really wasn't that bad. I agree, church was AMAZING. Glad I could go

Erika Amonett said...

Everything is coming full circle, Molls! And you have your own NKOTB...literally! Hurray!