Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 2: Everything That Happened in Your Day

- Bed at 1AM (that counts for today, right?)
-alarm goes off at 6:30AM, and I push snooze twice (not that I could fall back asleep or anything!)
-shower, get dressed
-straightened hair (that gets it's own bullet - it takes a while)
-eat a bowl of cereal while I watch Psych on Hulu and finish my makeup
-drive to Emma's house
-dance and read books with Marian and Chris while we wait for Emma to get home
-go to Ikea
-bought a couple of things (Ok, I know you want to know: duvet cover with shams, a set of kitchen towels, a spatula, measuring cups, and a glass bottle)
-raced home to change my outfit for work
-work 2-9
-made my bed (just to climb back into it)
-had a craving to make either a turkey sandwich or eggs. Decided to make some hard boiled eggs for breakfast in the morning
-checked out facebook, email, etc
-read some of the book that I'm working on
-in bed with lights out at 10:45

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sounds like a great day!! So jealous you get to live near Emma, and so jealous of HER that you live nearby! AND Ikea...