Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 5: A Letter to My Crush

To my Past, Present, and Future Crushes,

You obviously made an impression on me. I think you're a babe! You are always willing to help others, and you always have a compliment on the tip of your tongue. You smile or wink when I walk by, which makes me just melt. You help me do the dishes after dinner and don't leave until everything is all cleaned up. You are outgoing, and you always make people around you feel good about themselves. You have goals and ambitions, and know what you want out of life. You are comfortable around kids and can easily entertain them. You are a well-rounded person, and enjoy a variety of activities, whether it be going to a museum or concert, or camping and 4-wheeling. You're always happy to help when I need some guidance or comfort or someone to lean on. You are a positive person, and you always look for the good or the silver lining in negative situations. You support my dreams and push me to be a better person. It takes me forever to get ready if I know I'm going to see you that day. I want to look good for you and I want to impress you. Now, if only you would notice...

Your crush,


Molly

No comments: