Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 4

30 Day Shred

Day 4 - Check

Pulling myself out of bed today was tough. My alarm went off at 5:10, and I thought it was Elza's 4 AM alarm. But the beeping never stopped, and that's I realized it was my blaring alarm clock. Good thing I have this blog, or I might have just turned over. Believe it or not, typing it all out motivates me.
I went to Kohls and bought some new cross-training sneakers yesterday. They didn't have a ton of options, but I found some New Balance ones (not the prettiest, but so comfy), and they were on sale for $40! And I had 10 dollars worth of Kohls cash, so that made them only $30! It was such a good deal, that I just had to get the zebra print pumps that I found there also...(regularly $69.99, I got them for $13.99)! I also got a nice white tee shirt, regularly $16, for $8. I love it so much, I may go back and get one or two more. White tee shirts are always good to have, and you might as well invest and get a couple, right?
Bad news - I checked my weight this morning and I was up a pound. What the! I was doing so well! I guess I probably shouldn't have had that whole sub sandwich from Jimmy John's last night. The plan was to just eat half and save the other half for lunch today, but it was just so dang good, I couldn't stop eating!
Time to start working on my self-control over food...

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

I was quite amazed with your workout this morning, roommate. If only I hadn't been studying for my math final maybe I would have joined you. Just know that you inspire me to be better. Hopefully once school and surgery are out of the way, we can get back to our morning workouts. SaWeet. BTW, those shoes are HOT!