Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 5

30 Day Shred

Day 5 - Check

My alarm went off at 5:10 (like always). I pushed snooze once, twice, three times. Of course, I didn't fall back to sleep between any of those times. I was lying there thinking what I could cut out of my morning routine so I could stay in bed a little longer. First, I decided that I would wear pants today, so I wouldn't have to shave my legs. Second, I figured that my hair didn't need to be straightened. (It's snowing out today anyway...and yes, it is April 30th).

Instead of doing a Firm DVD last night, I went to Emma's and did a 45 minute weight loss work out on her elliptical. I didn't even cheat, I did the whole thing. (Watching a movie at the same time always makes the time go by much faster...)

Bad News: My weight has stayed pretty much the same this whole week. Blah. It fluctuates within a pound.

Good News: Since my highest weight ever back in August/September of 2009, I'm down 15 pounds.

Of course, I feel that now I am working out, the poundage should just melt off (especially now that I'm actually trying...)

Muscle weighs more than fat, right? Haha...

1 comment:

Sarah Nitta said...

I am proud of you, Molls! And I read every update... so I'll notice if you skip! =)