Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 1 (Again?)

I have started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred exercise video. ( I say 'again' in the title because I've tried this once before. It didn't quite work out...I turned lazy).

Day One - Check

Elza set the alarm on her phone the night before, and at 5:20 AM the next morning, we woke up to "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning" from the musical 'Oklahoma'. Beautiful? I thought not. I rolled out of bed, put in my contacts, got dressed into my exercise clothes (which I set out the night before),trudged to the family room, and turned on the TV.

Elza kept making me laugh. Not on purpose, but she kept standing/jumping/running/landing on squeaky, loose boards in the floor. Good thing no one lives below us right now. But perhaps everything is a bit more humorous at 5:30 in the morning.

All I know is, I really don't like jumping rope. Or maybe I just need a new sports bra.

No comments: