Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 6

30 Day Shred

Day 6 - Check

Today's workout went well. It's getting easier and easier every time. I was able to do some push ups, too!

Dear Taste Buds: Please stop liking sweet things. Especially chocolate.

I checked my weight and I still went up. I thought I was eating a lot better (with a few slip ups), but no. I know it helps when I write things down, and I lose weight that way, but I just haven't been doing it! So obviously I'm still eating pretty bad. NO MORE! I've just got to stick with writing everything down. I have this awesome diet journal that you write down what you eat, when you eat it, along with calories, carbs, fiber, protein, and fat percentages for the day. Emma says just to do what I eat, because I'll get tired of writing all of that information down. This week I'll try it her way. I just make up excuses, too. Like that I ran out of apples. And my celery has gone bad because I didn't eat it fast enough. Same with the salad. And instead of eating all of my yogurts individually, I made a yogurt pie! Oh man...I think I'll start writing down what I eat on this blog, too. I think that will help. Today has already been shot (another excuse), but I'll start tomorrow.

Dumb (but oh so good) pizza and ice cream last night.............(Can I please have a cheat day?)

1 comment:

Lemme said...

you've inspired me...im starting the 30 day shred this week...heaven knows i need some shredding!