Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 12

30 Day Shred

Day 12 - Check

I worked out last night, which I consider my Day 12. Level 2 is rough for me. This morning was supposed to be my Day 13, and tonight Day 14. I woke up at 5:15, and decided that my body ached too much to work out this morning. So this evening I will do Day 13, and make up another workout sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Friday, who knows. Only my shoulders are hurting, and I know it's because of the strengthening moves. I am weak!

Bad News: I weighed myself and I was not too excited about that number. What happened to yesterday's number?

Good News: I drank 90 ounces of water yesterday. Amazing. (Could the bad news be because of all of that water? Let's say yes).

2 comments:

Sarah Nitta said...

Absolutely yes! That is why your weight went up, so don't sweat it! When your body gets use to drinking that much water it won't hang on to it anymore. Yay Molls!! I am so proud of yoU!!

Shelby said...

Lady keep going!! I haven't set up google reader cuz I'm a retard, but I just read your fitness journey and it is inspiring. And it helps that me in my endeavors too! I am actually excited to go to the gym tonight! :)