Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 7

30 Day Shred

Day 7 - Check

Yesterday (Sunday) was my rest day, and I took a 3 hour nap. It was lovely. Although tossing and turning until midnight was not so nice. I wasn't tired, but I knew I would feel it this morning. Naps are great, but they mess up my sleeping cycle.

This morning wasn't so bad. I can't believe I only have 3 more days of this circuit. It's getting easier every time, so I know it's working. I am a little nervous to move to the next cycle; I've never done any of the routines past circuit one!

I think I'll start checking my weight once a week (every Monday) instead of every day. People say not to do it every day (I don't care, it's what I like to do,) but I'll try it this week. It'll be hard...we have 3 scales in our bathroom! (One for me, one for Megan, and one for Elza!) Crazy girls, I know...

No comments: