Friday, May 21, 2010

Sicko

I am so sick. I don't know if I'll be working out tonight... I just want to take some medicine and curl up in a ball and fall asleep. At least it hasn't been too crazy at work today. But man. I can hardly function! And I hate to leave work early, I always feel like such a bum (and it's be less money and I don't want to take any more PTO right now...)

I'm going to the school's graduation ceremony tomorrow, I better feel good by then! Emma is playing the organ for it (Pomp and Circumstance over and over and over and over again....)

And it's Friday night, I have no plans, so it's good that I'm sick now, right?

2 comments:

sos said...

Get better soon...it's no fun being sick!

Erika Amonett said...

Oh no, Molls! You have exactly 10 hours to be better. And that's an order! ;)