Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 11...

30 Day Shred

Day 11 - Check

I didn't work out on Friday. Or Saturday. And I don't work out on Sundays (unless you count walking around BYU campus to get to church.)

So I should be on Day 13 today. To make up for the lost workouts, I will be doing double duty early this week. So I worked out this morning, but I'll also be working out tonight. And tomorrow I'll do the same thing. And then I'll be all caught up! I have no excuse for why I didn't work out on those days. Just my laziness.

Level 2. Holy. Moly. I was dying. I felt like it was all cardio. The strength training, the abs, etc. I could never catch my breath! I would start the movement late, and I would end early, while taking 5 second breaks in there somewhere, too. I know it will get easier every time. But man!

Good News: I weighed myself this morning. I am 1.8 lbs lighter than last Monday. I have been making more of a conscious effort this week to eat only when I'm hungry, and to stop when I'm full. And I know it's made a difference. It's all about portions! I can have a small brownie for a dessert. Or lots of carrots if I want. Or if I'm craving chocolate, I just make some hot chocolate, or have a pudding (they have 60 calorie cups!) If I deprive myself I know I will go crazy and binge. Seriously. I had an epiphany this week! I always knew it, but I never applied it.

Bad News: I am already dreading the workout tonight. But at the end of the 30 minutes (including warm up and cool down), I can't believe it's already over! And it's so worth it...

No comments: