Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 20

30 Day Shred

Day 20 - Check (I think that the 30 days have dragged out to be more like 40 days...)

Yesterday I felt 100% better! I went to my friends' house to watch the finale of American Idol (GO LEE!!), which is two hours long. I don't care so much about any of the singers or the extra shows because seriously, all I wanted to know was who won. So instead of sitting on my bottom for two hours, I left around 7:30 to go home and work out, and then went back to my friends' house for the last 10 minutes. Then we played the Wii Fit for about an hour and half. It's so fun and we kept laughing and laughing. I am totally an amateur. Hello, I thought I was great at the hula hoop! It was great...except when they showed me what my BMI was. That was definitely not fun to see.

Ok, drum roll please...I actually enjoyed working out last night. Maybe it was because it was the last workout on Level 2, or maybe because I hadn't worked out in almost a week. But the burn and sweat felt good!! And I kept up with Jillian and did all of the moves. No cheating, I swear! (Ok, I had to take a few seconds' rest when I was doing the last round of abs. It's killer).

Today feels like a Friday. I wish it were. This week has been draaaaagging. But, I'm in a great mood today. I straightened my hair (AKA it looks decent and not a straggly rat's nest like it does on most days), and I just feel good. And it's gorgeous outside. And I slept well last night. (I've been thinking about doing the PTA [physical therapy assisting] program at my school, and I had some weird dreams about that. A sign? Who knows.) But anyway, it's going to be a great day.

I work on Memorial Day, which isn't too fun, BUT I get my pay, plus holiday pay. So who's complaining? I had no plans , anyway. And I'll be done at 4, so I'll still have all evening to do whatever!

1 comment:

sos said...

Welcome back to the living - I finished Day 28 today. It is a beautiful day here too (even if Lee won)....