Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bumming Around

Man, I haven't worked out since last Thursday. I missed Friday, Saturday, and yesterday!! I still feel sick. I got into my workout clothes last night, ready to work out, but then opted to take a hot bath and go straight to bed. So I slept in my workout clothes, planning to work out this morning instead. Still no go. I don't know what I have - if it's the stomach flu, if I just ate something bad, or if it's just mental! Haha. I've been lying around all weekend for the most part. I did feel better on Saturday and I thought that I was all better, and I went to work's graduation at the Provo Tabernacle. And I fulfilled one of my dreams... I got to play the organ!! I played after most people were out of the room, but the organ sounds amazing in that room (pictures to come). Next goal: to play the organ in the Conference Center!
I also saw Ironman 2 this weekend. I liked it better than the first. And that's all I really have to say about it. Haha. It was enjoyable and action-packed and entertaining. Very loud, though. I think I may have taken a few years off of my hearing when I grow old.

PS: Dear HGTV, I would love to win your Dream/Green Home Giveaway. And that's it.

No comments: