Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 22

30 Day Shred

Day 22 - Check!

I can't believe I'm already on Day 22. Today wasn't as bad as Thursday. I still struggle with some moves, especially the last abs movement. I can't seem to do it right, it hurts my arm and shoulder and I don't even feel my abs working since I'm struggling just staying up on my side. I need to work on it. Maybe I'll ask Emma what I'm doing wrong. I'm probably just week. But hello! I can do some push ups without even dying! Success.

Today is going to be a good day. I have no plans so far, and I'm loving it. I think a nice drive, perhaps. But then I remember it's Memorial Day weekend...Maybe a picnic in the park, who knows. All I know is that it is going to be beautiful!

For my goal, I need to lose 3 pounds in 2 days. Fail.

No comments: