Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh, Jillian...

Last night during Workout 21, Jillian told me that I should be starting to see my 6-pack by now. Ha.
First, I need to get rid of the fat that is lying on top of this so-called 6-pack. Second, I know I'm still not eating right, which means more fat around my midsection.

So when I went grocery shopping yesterday I bought a lot of healthy things. I realize that my issue is that I buy way too much food. It all may be good and healthy, but I just don't eat it all. I end up tossing out half of the grapes, a bag of spinach, slimey carrots, old eggs, sour yogurts, etc. (I do not eat anything past the expiration date. Especially milk. It's a mental thing, I guess. Mom would try to trick us sometimes and fill up the empty milk gallon with powdered milk. HELLO! I can tell the difference between skim and powdered milk!) So anyway, I need to eat what I have! I was talking to my mom last night, and she was saying that Macey's is so close, I could just get fresh food daily. I can walk (extra exercise points!) and just buy what I need for the day. So true. So I might try that this week...(after I use up all of the food I bought last night).

2 comments:

sos said...

The gallon jug was not empty when I added powdered milk - it was half full of skim milk and I just kept adding to it so we would never run out!! Some people would say 'what a smart idea', but apparently not my daughter :)

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

That is a genius idea... ESPECIALLY since Macey's is open 24 hours.