Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 14

30 Day Shred

Day 14 - Check

Almost half way done!!

I worked out tonight instead of this morning. (I pushed snooze at 5:15 and I must have accidentally turned off my alarm also.) It was fun - I got to work out with Elza. Distracting, but so good to have someone next to you to laugh with and to huff and puff with. Those strength moves kill me! And I love listening to music, it totally pumps me up. It's nice to have no one living below me, so they can't hear the pounding of my feet or the loud music!
I ended up not buying an elliptical last Friday. It felt weird - I think the stride was too wide, and it made my hips feel all out of place. The one I love is the same one that Emma has, so for now I'll keep using hers, but I'm sure I'll end up with one of my own sooner than later. I love it, and it's so quiet. It's still a really good deal, just double the price of the other one...Maybe in a month or so...Go big or go home, right?
Some ladies at work say they can already see a difference, and that I'm "melting away". Haha, I wish. I can't tell yet, but it's still encouraging to hear them say that. It makes me feel good (duh, of course it does) and they motivate me. They didn't even ask me if I wanted anything from Wendy's when they went there yesterday!

Good News: I feel stronger every day and just feel GOOD! Plus, all of this water is totally helping my complexion... :) And a (non-grubby) guy called me gorgeous yesterday. What more can a girl ask for? It made me smile all day long! (See how easy it is to make a lady's day?!)

Bad News: Nothing too bad today. I did have some ice cream tonight after dinner, which wouldn't be too bad, but I wasn't hungry at ALL. So that's not good. And I'll probably have heartburn tonight... Oh well. My own fault.

No comments: