Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 9

30 Day Shred

Day 8 - Check (last night)
Day 9 - no check...yet (but there will be)!

My cousin Noah from Pennsylvania is here visiting and is sleeping on my couch, so I'm definitely not getting up at 5:15 to go jump around in the living room right in front of him. (Hello, I know he's family, but he's an athlete and plays basketball all the time and is in great shape. I can't even do jumping jacks without getting out of breath, and my dinky weights that I use? Psh. I don't need to embarrass myself even more). Plus, who wants to wake up a sleeping 22 year old? So I'll be doing The Shred in the evenings this week. It will be nice to sleep in a little longer. (Hopefully it won't become a habit)!

Bad News: I have an addiction to checking my weight. Every day. I said on Monday that I'd only do it once on Monday, and then I'd wait until next Monday to check. Well, I checked the scale Monday, and yesterday. And today. Emma said to bring my scale over to her house and we'll have 'official' weigh ins on Mondays. That would help, but then again, we still have two more scales in the house.

Good News: My lowest weight this morning. In two years. It's not really a drastic difference or number, and I don't see much of a difference, but it's so motivating to see those numbers going down!

No comments: