Thursday, May 27, 2010

Smooooth

I just shaved my legs using my new quintuple (5) blade razor. Ahhhmazing. Finish off with some cocoa butter lotion = heavenly. (I also no longer buy shaving gel. I shave almost every day and it's just too expensive. So I use the 88 cents Suave or White Rain hair conditioner as my shaving gel. I like it even more than gel, anyway, so it's perfect! And way cheaper!)

I wear skirts/dresses 6 days a week. (Well 95% of the time. Once every few weeks I throw in a pair of nice dress pants for work...) So smooth legs are important....Since I sit behind a desk all day...Whatever. I enjoy the smoothness, and if they are prickly I feel grubby all day. So there. A new razor was a good purchase. Plus, I can't justify spending $15 on cartridges. I know it's an 'investment', but I'd rather just buy a brand new razor. (It comes with an extra cartridge anyway, and it's only $7 or so).

Soon they are going to have 20-blade razors. Just you wait. And I'm sure I'll buy that one, too.

No comments: