Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 13

30 Day Shred

Day 13 - Check

I had the hardest time getting up this morning. My bed felt extra comfortable and I was warm and I just wanted to sleep. BUT I got up anyway. Once I'm up and put in my contacts and get dressed, I go straight to the family room, turn on the iPOD, and push play on the DVD player. I mute Jillian and just watch and follow what she does. Seriously, music can make such a difference! I hope when people go on The Biggest Loser or other weight loss shows they are able to blast music, and not just listen to the trainers yell at them (although it's mostly motivational, I'm sure.)

Level 2 is still a pain. But it's getting better and better each time... Hello, if the girls in the video are struggling, I can struggle in a major way, too!

Good News: My weight was lower than yesterday (not the lowest, but I'll take it!) I've also been going to bed earlier (around 10) instead of around 11 or midnight. Bodies need sleep, too!

Bad News: Nothing too bad today. I ended up not working out last night. Buuuut, I don't feel too bad. I'm just proud that I got up this morning. Yesterday was a slip up, but that's it. Usually once I mess up I will just quit because I feel like I've ruined making it a habit, but I'm just happy I got up this morning. It's so worth it!

2 comments:

sos said...

Molly - good job to Day 13, but where are you???? It should be Day 19 today? Is your computer broken so you can't blog? I miss you!!

Lemme said...

that's interesting about using your own music...i've never thought of that!! nice!