Monday, May 10, 2010

Goals

I've decided to set a goal every week while doing the 30 Day Shred and trying to be healthier. Last week I was careful to only eat when I was hungry, and to stop eating when I was full. I was also watching my portions.

This week is going to be all about the H2O. I'm not the biggest fan of water. Sometimes I add flavored powder like Crystal Light or Benefiber. I might do that a few times in the next 7 days, but I'm going to try harder to drink just plain old water. Sometimes it will be 10 at night and I realize that I didn't have any water all day! Not good.

I also need to be better with soda. I don't have it all of the time (maybe once a week, or less) but there's always room for improvement. No more bubbly in my tummy (tummbly?).

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: