Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 17

30 Day Shred

Day 17 - Check

Last night was number 17. My bed was waaay too comfortable yesterday morning to get up. Sometimes it just happens, ok? You lie there and you just...can't......move. I pushed snooze about 8 times. It was great. I've been going to bed around 1 AM this past weekend, so I needed some extra minutes to snooze.

The workout last night wasn't awful. But not awesome, either. I keep huffing and puffing. Looking back, Level One seems like a dream. Jumping jacks? No problem. Regular sit ups? Easy peasy. Punches? A breeze.

I dread the day when Level 2 ends. I can't imagine what Level 3 will be like.

1 comment:

Erika Amonett said...

You are doing so awesome, Molls! Do you hear that racy whistling coming from the back cubicle area? Yeah, that's me.