Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 10

30 Day Shred

Day 10 - Check

Last night was Day 10 of my workout. Starting today, I'm on to Circuit 2. I feel good, but I am a bit wary of what Jillian might make us do next. I guess I'll find out tonight!

I am also going to Shape Up today to look at ellipticals. I really like that one from my earlier post, but I'll look at others, too. I just don't want it to be wobbly at all, so who knows. An upgrade might be needed. I'll try them all out. Like John and Emma say, "Go big or go home".

Last night's workout was good - I didn't struggle, and I did 10 push ups. (The last couple may not have been that great, but I still count them...) There are some moves that I still struggle with, but for the most part, I'm ready to move on. After the 30 days, I can just start over again! I think I'm going to start doing the Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD, though. We'll see how it goes. That one just about kills me every time. And with all of the little breaks I take, it could probably be whittled down from 45 minutes to 30 minutes...

No comments: