Monday, May 31, 2010

My New Dress

Megan and I went antique shopping on Saturday in American Fork, and I found this vintage dress at Mona Lisa's. I love it and it fits like a glove! Sorry the pics are small, if I make them any bigger, I get pixel-y. I got a ton of compliments at church and everyone wanted to know where I got it. Even the sweet old ward clerk (in his 70s) came up to me and told me how nice I looked and how my hair and dress were 'just beautiful'. They had a green one at the store, too, just in my size. I may have to go back...
The back


The front (ok, I could have sucked in a bit more)

Now I just need a picture with the shoes so you can see the full effect... :)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I love it! So cute. I never have any luck at vintage shops.

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Hey, remind me when I get home from work to upload the pictures from my small camera I had in my purse. That's the camera with the entire outfits. You looked pretty freaking amazing yesterday.

Sarah Nitta said...

Aaah! I LOVE IT! You look so amazing, Molls!!!

Emma and John said...

looks good on you!! I thought you were done shopping for a while :)