Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Have a Dream...

Actually, this is real!

-Round trip flight to Hawaii

-Car rental

-7 nights in a hotel

All for $1200-$1400 per person.

I've decided that when I get engaged/married, I'm going to elope and go on an amazing honeymoon instead.

Or at least just have a dinner with close family and friends after the wedding instead of a big reception.

Can you just imagine?




Some people have a hard time relaxing. I am definitely not one of those people. Life should be enjoyed! I love relaxing. Ok, I'm lazy. But who wants to go go go all of the time? I think it's crazy when people forward their work phones to their cell phones. I say,when you leave work, you leave work. Who wants to be 'on call' all of the time?

That's my dream. A nice, warm vacation on a beach. Swim, lay out, swim again, read a good book, listen to music on the iPod, eat great food, walk around and see the sites and awesome views, wear flip flops, bury my toes in the sand, and the list goes on an on... A piece of heaven on earth.

3 comments:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

It seems like I'm always on the go go go. I'm grateful that they didn't make me get a work phone. Then I'd definitely be getting emails ALL day/night. When I get to work, I have emails from my boss at like 2:30am. There's just no way. I vote for a roommate trip to Hawaii!!!

Hannah said...

Molly, this is SO funny that you just posted about this because just the other day I was thinking about how much I was HOPING that when you do get married, you'll just do a nice family dinner afterwards instead of a reception. Seriously, I was thinking about how nice that would be, and so fun and relaxing for everyone including you guys. Sometimes I wish I had done that.

sos said...

Can Dad and I come along? Or since our anniversary is soon approaching, maybe it would be a nice vacation gift from our loving children and grandchildren. Thanks for finding us a nice getaway Molly!