Monday, February 28, 2011

Pillows!

Emma came over with the kiddos this afternoon and delivered the REST OF THE PILLOWS!! YEAH! I am very excited. I love them. I think I maybe helped (or hindered) her with doing about 2% of the cutting and sewing. I don't think I'm "cut out" (haha) to make straight lines or sew 2 pieces of fabric together.
HERE ARE THE PILLOWS and some updated pictures. Emma fixed the lamp shade for me, also... :)




I still need to fix the bookshelf so it's more "aesthetically pleasing".

3 comments:

Emma and John said...

That ruffled one didnt photograph well but it looks really cute in person! I love the way everything turned out!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE PILLOWS!! SO SO SO CUTE! IM STEALING THEM. and when creating an aesthetically pleasing look just remember the 62% rule. love you

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Emma did a great job. The pillow {and EVERYTHING} look so awesome.