Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Knight

Or, Jonathan Knight:


For Valentine's Day, Jon wrote down a lot of attributes/reasons why he loves me. So I think I should share some of the reasons I love him!
- very complimentary
- appreciative
- great with kids
- athletic
- outgoing
- spiritual
- a scriptorian (Seriously, I can ask him any question about a scripture and he'll know the verse or where to find more information, etc. I think he should work for the CES).
- kind to parents and siblings
- good listener
- hard worker
- great student
- honest
- doesn't judge (Whenever I complain about someone, he always says that maybe they had a bad day or are going through a hard time. And then he suggests I do something nice for them. Sometimes I hate it, haha)
- funny; makes me laugh a lot
- great hugger
- energetic
- clean; also helps me clean/cook
- safe driver
- a great friend (to me and others)
- drives a long way to come see me
- plans dates for us
- appreciates the outdoors and nature
- handsome
- best hand-holder
- very supportive
- enjoys sports
- likes to go for walks with me
- always texts or calls me to say good night
- willing to help me babysit and loves kids
- asks me how my day was, every day
- stops by my desk at work to see how I'm doing
These are just some of the reasons why I love Jon. He's my best friend and I always love being around him. He makes me smile and I love him more and more every day. :)
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."

No comments: