Monday, September 19, 2011

Burn

Last night I put some skin cream on my face (because I was starting to break out), and this morning I woke up and my face was BEET RED.  It is so blotchy and it itches like crazy. I must have had an allergic reaction (which is weird, because I've used that stuff before and it's never done this before). Jon kept giving me looks of pity all morning while I was getting ready. My face feels all nasty right now - I put a lot of moisturizer on, and tons of cover up, and even more makeup that's green (to balance out the red...) BUT, it still looks bright red with white streaks here and there. I think I burned my skin! It is so hot, too. Of course, the skin around my eyes is all white still, along with the top of my forehead (I must have missed that area! Along with some of my cheek. Haha). Anyway, I look like 2 face.

Jon mumbled something this morning about Beauty and the Beast...I'm sure he was referring to me as the beast. It's alright, he can be Beauty once in a while. ;)


I prefer the first picture,
but this one is probably more accurate.


We even have the same waivy hair and red skin!

1 comment:

sos said...

Yikes...get better soon!