Friday, June 25, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Well, another pound bites the dust, anyway. Clap on the back.

I even said no to the bagels at work today. (We hardly get bagels, and they were from Einsteins. So be proud, because they are some of the most delicious bagels around!) I'm more aware of what I eat, and I'm trying to stop when I'm full. Like this morning for breakfast.

I still can't hit the ceiling when I jump. I tried last night. A lot. Megan was able to (it must have been her super sneakers...or she's just talented). Probably the latter.

Tonight is the rodeo. I'm pretty excited, I love it. Especially the bulls and bucking broncs! I bought tickets closer to the shutes (I like that part better than the roping, etc). Good thing I've got my cowgirl boots!

Oh life...You are definitely a roller coaster ride. Que sera, sera.

2 comments:

Lemme said...

i'm totally craving einsteins now...thanks

Erika Amonett said...

Molls, you are so entertaining. :)