Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 24

30 Day Shred

Day 24 - Check

Tonight I worked out in my house (like always). So hot. It was 78 degrees inside! It may be time to turn on the swamp cooler soon. Although I kind of like sweating all of those toxins out of my body...

In Level 3, there is a move called the Rockstar Jump. Which basically means you jump in the air and your kick your feet behind you. In the beginning, I hated them. I hate jumping (warning: If you hate jumping, you're in for a not-so-good surprise when you start Jillian's workouts). But tonight, I actually LOVED them. I was looking forward to them the second time around. I don't know what it is, but I felt light as a feather! I won't lie, I like to watch myself in the mirror when I do the jumps. I want to see how high I can get!

Anyway, only 6 more workouts left, then it's time to move on. I'm kind of nervous, I've liked Jillian. And I know I'm nervous to move on to harder and longer workouts. Especially the longer part...ha. I'm so lazy, I know I can do so much more!! But I'm getting there!!

1 comment:

Sargent Family said...

You're so inspiring, Molly! And I think its a great idea to track it on the blog to keep accountability. When I stop being lazy, maybe I'll try something like it. I was going to ask you for the workout when you were done with it, but now that you say theres a lot of jumping, I don't think that my downstairs neighbors would like that too much! keep up the good work!