Monday, June 21, 2010

Yeehaaaw

Today I am at the lowest weight that I've been in 3 years. (I got to my lowest a little over 3 years ago when I practically lived on crackers and applesauce the two weeks leading up to Big Band Night - I needed to fit into my dress! Obviously I gained it right back...)

It's a whole new round of 10s. (I mean, I'm hardly in there, but I'll take it!)

So, from my highest weight, I've lost 21.6 pounds. :) I'm staying positive, and it's totally motivating to see the scale have a lower number. Sometimes I rationalize and say to myself that BECAUSE I've lost weight, I can eat bad (because I'm doing so 'good'). But this time it's motivating me to eat right MORE often and exercise even MORE.

Can't wait for the next round of 10s.

When I reach my goal weight, and I look smokin' hot, I will tell you my start weight and my final weight. I'll even post before and after pictures. Because it won't matter to me by then. I'll be healthy!

3 comments:

C & E said...

I love it! U go girl!

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Yay! Roomie, I love ya. You're doing amazing.

sos said...

Hurray!! Keep going!