Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 26

30 Day Shred

Day 26 - Check

By the time I got home from Ashlee's (I was watching The Bachelorette, where Ali made some dumb decisions, by the way), it was getting too dark outside to go for a walk/run. Sooo, we did Jillian. Megan did great - her first time, and on level 3, too!! Way to go!!
I should take before and after pictures of my workout.
Before: my face still looks normal, my hair is tied nicely back in a perfect ponytail, and my shirt is dry and unwrinkled.
After: my face is bright red and sweaty, my hair is a mess and there are fly-aways galore, and my shirt is wrinkled and damp.

You get the picture.
4 more days. :)

1 comment:

Megan is Chuck. Chuck is Megan. said...

Thank you. Thank you. EVEN though my entire body hates you, but at least I decided to start Level 1 this morning.