Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 25

30 Day Shred

Day 25 - Check

So, there's this little joke that runs in my family. One of my sisters can't jump. Family members convince her to jump and try to touch the ceiling, and then she finally gives in and tries (knowing we'll all laugh at her, because she can't). It is funny, and I laugh too. Except...I can't jump either. So I just don't jump in front of people. Anyway, the point is, every time I jump with Jillian Michaels (which we do a lot, like the rockstar kick I talked about yesterday), I'm going to try to hit the ceiling with my hand. I tried today. Fail. So I'll try again tomorrow. In 5 days, I hope to be able to slap the ceiling. Or at least just hit it with my fingers...

Only 5 more workouts!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

haha I wonder who that is.....

Emma and John said...

let's just clear this up so people don't think it's me. John describes Hannah's jump as a negative vertical :)