Monday, June 14, 2010

Ok, Jillian...

I only have 5 more days left of the 30 day shred, why am I being such a slacker all of a sudden?!? Seriously. Time to shape up. Haha....

Good news: Megan and I jogged/walked 4.5 miles on Saturday. It was right by Utah Lake and it was beautiful! We went 1.5 miles in the morning before I left for work, and another 3 in the evening. We also noth got some new workout pants, which totally motivates me. I feel better and just want to work out more when I have cool workout clothes. Weird? Whatev. It helps me. I feel like a pro or something.

My goal is run a 5k in September. 3.2 miles. Not bad. BUT I'm definitely not a runner. I can walk it, easy. But run? Eh, another story. But I want to run the WHOLE 3.2 miles. No stopping, no walking. I AM going to run the whole thing.

No comments: