Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dance Your Pants Off

I'm going to Emma's tonight to babysit. And workout. She has a nice elliptical that I love to use. My legs feel a bit like jello jigglers afterwards, but it's all worth it. :) (At least it better be!)

Sometimes people choose one part of their body to work on at a time, or focus on one thing. Someone might want nicer arms, smaller thighs, or a flatter stomach. But I want all of that! I just want to shrink and tone all of my bodaaay.

I'm thinking about having a 'dance your pants off' moment every night before bed. Just choose a couple of songs to dance to and burn off some extra calories. Just in my room. In private (obviously...). I lie in bed and listen to music beforehand, I might as well get up and move for a few minutes, right?!

Tons of people are wearing blue at work today. Why didn't I get the memo?

No comments: