Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Can Do It!

Have you noticed that I never finished up my 30 Day Shred saga? Well, that's because I still have 4 days left. I've had 4 days left for the last month or so. I haven't stopped working out, I just stopped doing that particular workout. I had no reason to stop. I've just been going to Emma's and using her elliptical more lately. (I have really made up my mind to buy one. I love it - so many different workout options and different lengths and strengths, etc.). Time to start saving my pennies! And I'd be saving gas to just have it at my house. Seriously. Why not spend money on something that will help me live a longer and healthier life? 45 minutes every morning sounds great. I feel so good when the timer hits 0:00. I did a Firm video yesterday - a strength training one. Man, the instructor was so annoying. And is it bad that I get annoyed when all of the girls behind her are so smiley when I just about want to die and I'm grunting like an animal? Oh well, maybe when I'm really in shape and can do any workout I will be smiling and happy, too.
So I had gained a couple of pounds back since my lowest weight. I knew I was getting lazy with the way I was eating, and even my workouts were becoming less and less. BUT I've been doing much better the past 2 weeks (hello, I even said no to banana splits at FHE on Monday. I had the banana...sans ice cream). And when I weighed myself this morning, I lost those few pounds I had gained back, plus one more! So NOW I am at my lowest weight in a long time. And it will just keep getting lower.
Because I can do it.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

great job! Keep it up!

sos said...

Ditto!! - and I like your new background and the "We Can Do It" picture. Don't quit!