Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mumsy!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, wonderful, awesome mom! Thanks for always putting up with my daily phone calls (I can't believe you still answer every time!), my boy troubles, my begging for a dog every few months, my calls at midnight to say rabbits, my usually late rent checks, my whining about lack of money, my shoe addiction (which leads to the lack of money...), my stories about work and fun and friends and weight and everything in between (and I'm sure a lot of boring stories are mixed in there, too. But you listen anyway).

You are a great mom, a loving wife to dad, a gardener, sewer, volunteer, an example, quilter, cook (can I request the zucchini and squash chicken pasta when I come home in a few months?), Otis-caretaker, friend, leader, pianist and organist, a hard worker, listener, teacher, a fun grandma, aunt, and sister, a puzzle solver, a lover-of-books, wise with money, you have great taste in music (Il Divo, MoTab, Eva Cassidy, John Denver, etc...), a chic dresser, one of the kindest people I know, a singer, a great public speaker (think about all of those talks you give in church!), and so much more!

Thanks for always being there, mumsy. You're amazing and I hope to be like you someday! I love you so much! Happy Birthday!





1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love all the pics you included!