Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rodeo

This past weekend, my friend Ashlee and I went to visit our friend Holly in Roosevelt, UT. Population: 50. (Ok, maybe a little more than that...) The drive was beautiful, I love the country. I've decided I need to to live there when I'm older. I love lots of land and great views. Anyway, Holly is Ashlee's roommate, but went home for the summer to 'ruff' (as Holly pronounces it), or 'roof' (the way I pronounce it). Her family has a roofing business and she goes home every summer to help out and work. She gave us the 5 minutes tour of her town when we first got there, and showed us the roofs that they have worked on. Man, some of those things are so steep and high, I could never do that job! It makes me nervous just thinking of people walking around up there, not to mention working on them! After the tour and dinner at Cafe Rio (mmmm pork salads...), we headed over to the rodeo in Vernal. I love rodeos. And when you see the picture of my future hubby below, you may understand a little why I like them so much...

Me and Holly. I love this girl, she's hilarious.

Mmmm. Cowboys.

On our way to the rodeo!
(Thank you, Emma, for letting me borrow your shirt)

Ashlee found us some great seats!
A bucking bronco...

The best part of the night.
My future husband.
Then again, I think I've seen 4 or 5 potential future husbands lately. I must be getting the fever.

No comments: